fmf dual exhaust

I know this thread has been dead for a long time, but I'm just curious... Would you lose any power by doing it? I'm almost positive you won't gain anything but as long as you don't lose power I think it's a cool mod. Its not something you see everyday, IMO I think it would be bad ass. The only proper way to do it would be to get the oil injection delete kit, remove your oil tank, then tap & thread your grab bar.

Reactions: Quadlover309
Yah that's the exact same thing I was thinking, not enough back pressure so you might lose power... I would love to try it out though. Lol. I'm not f*cking up my blasty though just for a cosmetic mod.

All the sport bikes switched from duals to single exhaust, in part from fashion, but also to save weight. One muffler or two, it makes no difference in power production in these small motors.

And yeah, it does really look like he wanted a Banshee. Banshee envy man.

Reactions: Quadlover309
actually you can. i seen it done on one where i live. its gonna cost more....obviously. but you get a pipe splitter from fmf then just 2 sets of the same exaust
Where would you find that peice? or like can you ask FMF and see about those peices?