first race next month

baahahahahhahhahaha better get an F so u can see her after class

tobad im failing 3 classes right now and passing hers. lol. one thing- dont ever fail a class! Bio1 being my example as ihad to double up on it. and now im failing chem 1

DSC08083_zps632ed9ab.jpg

hahahhahahahhahhahahhahahahahahahaha

somebody i know got all f's and i think i might need to retke health for a high school credit i havea gym teacher as my health teacher and he hates me and i mean really hates me and i did my work and always got my points knocked off so i am going to retake the class so i dont have to worry about stupid integrated iteracy class

hahahhahahahhahhahahhahahahahahahaha

somebody i know got all f's and i think i might need to retke health for a high school credit i havea gym teacher as my health teacher and he hates me and i mean really hates me and i did my work and always got my points knocked off so i am going to retake the class so i dont have to worry about stupid integrated iteracy class

learn ur sex-ed speedy!!!!!!

Yeah ill see you there lol and this.time im staying away from that chick and ill.tell.you a.secret at.summit the holeshot.is everything

dang that sucks but have you ever been there before to fremont it's usally completely open with only 4 or 5 prize races a season other than that it's a $20 for the whole day as long as you want.from 10-5 or 6. it's funny going there cause it's eather all to your self or it's a meca.

I've ridden at Redline. That middle tabletop is sweet. It's too bad they don't maintain it better though. It gets super dusty and rough because they water it about once a year.

i know its pretty funny i usally wait for it to mabey rain during the week and by the weekend it'll be just right. I hope to go in the first weekend of may cause it should be the first race of the year there.