first race next month

speedemon17

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY GET TO RACE i kept my grades the highest i could get them will all a's and 2 b's in language arts and social studies. well i had to post a vid of my competition not much but here they are

Last edited by a moderator:
i want a date and time, i'm gonna try to make it.....
i gotta see this !!!

Well awks a few years old buddy. Hurts the bones. I know exactly how it feels.

Im just joking. Awks in his prime and doesnt want to come show those little boys how to race.

so am i as tht is the only other place i have rode besides my back yard crows cnyon and kens

tell 'em speedy, if you can ride hard here, that little track is a candy store, (better practice your jumping speedy)
hell, i'd need to add a couple hundred football sized rocks just to have fun on that I:I

Well awks a few years old buddy. Hurts the bones.

boy are you in for a rude awakening come july !

u have the awks wild ride 4 vid in hd but this retarted 40 minute vid dosent want to be processed next year 10 minutes is my limit then starts a new vid and a new one extc extc

tell 'em speedy, if you can ride hard here, that little track is a candy store, (better practice your jumping speedy)
hell, i'd need to add a couple hundred football sized rocks just to have fun on that I:I

boy are you in for a rude awakening come july !

Your gonna make me get my trailer queen muddy!

yea trying to make the jump i have in the back bigger without grandma finding out

too bad the mountain is all snowed in and about 20 degrees here, you could shoot down some saturday and we'd go hit the 40 jumps.....about 10 times in a row :eek:

too bad the mountain is all snowed in and about 20 degrees here, you could shoot down some saturday and we'd go hit the 40 jumps.....about 10 times in a row :eek:

i love that place going down not soo much as i about hit everyone going up waiting at the bottem bombing the way up now that was fun