First Blaster, First Post

SaiyanPrince

Jan 10, 2016
Hi guys,

I recently got into the ATV scene buying my kids a 110cc TaoTao. Loved tearing it down and redoing it with my son. Decided it was time for me to get one after having fun even on his small one. Found a guy locally that had a "blown up" but freshly "rebuilt" motor on a Blaster. Got it for $200 expecting to have to do some major repairs.... IT WAS ONLY THE WOODRUFF KEY! Noticed the crank was spinning but not the flywheel. Pulled it off, put a new key in it, and BAYUM! First kick. It being the first ATV or motorcycle style clutch I HAD EVER USED, needless to say after a long learning curve, I love the damn thing! Love it so much I am sure i have blown it up all ready! That is for my next post.

Cheers!

Haha well i start some fun old house arrest on the 3rd of February and was hoping to make it that long before needing to do any major repairs, buuuut... Its getting hard to kick over and rpm rising on there own with choke off... Soooo I am going to go ahead and start chasing down the problems now and hope to have it ready in time to ride once more. I also have no idea what it has for mods and such... Obviously it has some... The tors and oil injection are deleted ... seems ot be aftermarket exhaust and it has 280 main jet in the carb.

Haha well i start some fun old house arrest on the 3rd of February and was hoping to make it that long before needing to do any major repairs, buuuut... Its getting hard to kick over and rpm rising on there own with choke off... Soooo I am going to go ahead and start chasing down the problems now and hope to have it ready in time to ride once more. I also have no idea what it has for mods and such... Obviously it has some... The tors and oil injection are deleted ... seems ot be aftermarket exhaust and it has 280 main jet in the carb.
Suspect an air leak.