Finally

Diablo362

Mar 14, 2009
Finally Got my new top end back and put it back together yesterday! then it stopped working today...But that was only because the spark plug was fouled because i run a lil rich with a new piston. But yesterday, I had a problem with that tors sh*t but i fixed it by adjusting the throttle on the handlebars... Works Greattt!

Dont jinx me because this is the second rebuild this month, last one i didnt line up the rings and scored my cylinderrr...=[

i did it right this time, and it still runs good, but why are you constructing a 230? thats fourstroke last time i checked. and its also slowww

ya it is slow im trying to get money for a warrior it was my dads but i rolled it and it got metal chips everywere and its being put back together but we are selling it now

either, and i see that you live in the westchester county... i live in dutchess. where in westchester do you live?

in verplanck its right on the river the warrior i can get for like 700-1200 and i can get like 300 for the lt right now it needs gasgets and to be put back toghether