100_0286.jpg
100_0280.jpg
100_0279.jpg
100_0278.jpg
heres the carb
100_0285.jpg
100_0284.jpg
100_0283.jpg

thats for the oil injection. i tried to unplug it but i pulled and pulled and its still there. i think im going to rebuild it and use it cause the one i put on there doesnt feel like its as powerful as the one in the picture. but we`ll see when i actually get to go riding and open it up. i have had it for 3 days and i have yet to get it full speed. its a quick little f!@*%$. i also got a reed spacer i need to put on

ok then i wont use it. ill just throw it in with my blaster roller when someone buys it i guess

well i cleaned the ish outta the carb that came on the bike and put it back on and changed the idle screw... well it doesnt start now. i changed the exhaust cause gas was leaking out of it and i can get it to start but it doesnt idle and it smokes alot... oh yeah and the main jet is a 300. is that too big?

well i found outmy v force reeds are bad. they have chips outta them. and i am hopefully going to get a 250r carb for 50 bucks. or a yz250 carb for 75 bucks..

nah i got stock ones lying around. but i am going to order the vforce replacements today. and then i found a 36mm carb with cable for 25 bucks if i drive to get it

i dont know if its a stock jug. the people i bought it from said it had a 240 kit installed and other stuff but they didnt know what. as far as the carb, unless they changed the top of the carb since 88 then its not stock. the top of the carb (needle/top where the cable goes) doesnt fit my spare carb that i have that i know is stock. its bigger than my stock carb so i dont know. but i ordered new v force reeds and 12 tooth sprocket and replaced all my gaskets and changed my oil. and i bought a 320 main jet