February 6th Cincinnati Ice Racing

Come try out some indoor ice racing!
Cincinnati Gardens Feb. 6th.

AMATEUR QUADS
LET’S RACE!!!

Dear Racing Enthusiast,

I.C.E. would like to invite local participation in our upcoming event in your area. To accomplish this we offer our ICE BREAKER QUADS CLASS. The idea is to encourage more local participant involvement and perhaps find the Pro Stars of the future. The costs are reasonable and the memories are forever.

The ICE BREAKER QUADS are allowed to use a maximum of 100 Silver Rockets Racing Studs installed in their tires in a pattern of their choice. The 100 studs are provided with your Entry Fee of $50. Riders are admitted free to the Pits with paid Entry Fee, everyone else entering the Pits must purchase a Pit Pass for $25.

RULES: Racers must be at least 16 years old with parental consent. Quads must be at least 125cc or larger engine displacement, rear wheel drive. Riders must wear acceptable helmets and eye protection, high top protective boots, long pants and sleeves. Place your 8” tall numbers clearly visible on the front and back of your quad. You may put sponsors names/signage on your machine. Quads must be clean with no dirt/mud or debris that could dirty pits and the ice surface. Unleaded gasoline only.

THANK YOU in advance for displaying our poster and helping us get the word out about our Amateur Quad Class. We also offer a Big Dogs Pit Bike Class. Please see Rules for this fun 50cc (open displ.), 12”/10” wheel class on I.C.E.’s website. Racing to have fun and for a trophy to win, as well as the all important bragging rights in front of your hometown fans! Feel free to make copies of this for others. SEE YOU AT THE RACES!

Very Best Regards,
Brent Densford – President/I.C.E.

For additional information Rules and Entry Forms contact:
I.C.E./International Championship Events, LLC Post Office Box 8648,
Myrtle Beach, SC 29578 USA – Phone/Fax (843) 213-1182
E:info@icespeedway.com ICE Racing It's Icespeedway.com! -A VBODesigns.com Web Site Design!