Facebook page

96MXBlaster

Jun 20, 2010
SD
on facebook theres like tons of blaster fan pages the admins should make a blasterforum.com page to get more members and spread the word about blasters just an idea

i think that would just attract more spammers to our site.....fug facebook !!!!!

This site works better with just a trickle of people finding it by chance. People are less likely to act stupid if everyone on the site acts chill and follows the rules. The whole idea of a "brotherhood" is somewhat appealing to those who would be otherwise causing trouble.

I totally agree... Keep it away from facebook. You'll just get a lot of spam. If people are looking for info or anything blaster related they'll find the site..

This site works better with just a trickle of people finding it by chance. People are less likely to act stupid if everyone on the site acts chill and follows the rules. The whole idea of a "brotherhood" is somewhat appealing to those who would be otherwise causing trouble.

well said.........

on facebook theres like tons of blaster fan pages the admins should make a blasterforum.com page to get more members and spread the word about blasters just an idea

if you want to, invite the ones that seem cool. otherwise hell no to a facebook page. if you google yamaha blaster this is site is near the top of the list i think that is good enough