Extended swingers.

why do you have to bash people? this guy is trying to get some help and advice for extending his swing arm and you come on and start trash talking and bashing other people. in my opinion you should either help the guy out or shut the hell up.

I personally would extend it 4 if you ride trails quite a bit also. i think a +6 in trails would be a pain.

ummm...who the f*ck are you ?

anyway, why dont you stop messing around !!! dont get ybs swinger or ebays swinger.
go on bansheehq, there a guy there that MAKES swingers and he can get you a f*cking chromoly swinger what ever size you want for 250 (i think)

they do crack man ask around....i have one sitting in my garage right now that broke in half....i welded it back together and beefed it up.....and i am going to sell it on ebay...if you ride dunes i would imagine you do some pretty big jumps so that makes it worse....do your self a favor and contacted the guy from the swing arm shop and see what he has to say about jumping with his swing arms......whew..my .02

It wont... Also does anyone know if I can use the stock shock on the +6 swinger? Or am I gonna have to get a banshee or 400 shock?

You'll be able to use your stock shock but it's going to be really soft expecially if your going with a +6 swingarm. I've got a ported 240 cylinder, stroker crank and alot of other mods and my +3 swingarm works really good. Imo a +6 is going to be too much on your blaster

they do crack man ask around....i have one sitting in my garage right now that broke in half....i welded it back together and beefed it up.....and i am going to sell it on ebay...if you ride dunes i would imagine you do some pretty big jumps so that makes it worse....do your self a favor and contacted the guy from the swing arm shop and see what he has to say about jumping with his swing arms......whew..my .02

Thats why i have a mig welder.

yep ebay swingarms are trash im the one thaat actually sent yb that swinger that was cracked in half and ybs swinger by far looked better then that ebay garbage and it also was painted up black so that wasent an issue if you want proof of how good ybs swingers are built and look just find my old thread int the vid/pics section called comparison I dont think you would be desapointed and youll deffantly save yourself some money and being pissed off later trust me i know from experiance...lol

yep ebay swingarms are trash im the one thaat actually sent yb that swinger that was cracked in half and ybs swinger by far looked better then that ebay garbage and it also was painted up black so that wasent an issue if you want proof of how good ybs swingers are built and look just find my old thread int the vid/pics section called comparison I dont think you would be desapointed and youll deffantly save yourself some money and being pissed off later trust me i know from experiance...lol

thanks man.....i love it when people dont believe what i say....glad your happy with the swing arm

Yeah well also I don't have the time to wait for it to be shipped there, done, shipped back, etc... I have a trip coming up in January and I need my bike to be DONE by then.

imo....why would you waste hard earned money on something that you obviously KNOW is going to break....that just dosnt make much sense to me

if your going to do something....do it right, do it once, do it to last

by the way 6 is fricken huge on a blaster, i'd like to see that when you get it on

It's not gonna break because I don't do 50 foot jumps. I don't really jump at all unless it's on accident. Event hen it isn't bad. So I can almost guarantee that it isn't going to break.

oh and yb's turn around time is like...days not months. 2 weeks at most with shipping time?

also the longer it is, the more stress it will have put on the welds, no matter what you do with it

If it breaks, it's an excuse to learn how to weld. And to add 10-15lb of steel reinforcing the living sh*t out of it.

why do you have to bash people? this guy is trying to get some help and advice for extending his swing arm and you come on and start trash talking and bashing other people. in my opinion you should either help the guy out or shut the hell up.

I personally would extend it 4 if you ride trails quite a bit also. i think a +6 in trails would be a pain.

Agreed.

What is the point of going and just trash talking? You're better off just keeping your smart little comments to yourself and not try to prove to the world you're just a kid (so what if he's older then me XD) looking for attention. Get a life.

I like how this thread has turned into a trash talking thread rather than a discussion. And thanks, Kyle, that is very true.