even if stick $ 10,000 into my blaster

the vitos big bore sucks, i've heard great things about the 240 LA sleeve and its whats in the CT sonics so why not go ahead and get it pressed in the, Flotek do you have any advice? 245 stroker, if i did get the LA sleeve pressed in i would definitely get that ported perhaps by flotek he seems to know his stuff, i'd like to stomp the 450's and 700's through the woods and all the info i can get would be awsome,

jesus christ. yo flotek, f*ck i hate calling you flotek whats your name lol, does the vitos 240 kit have good porting or could you port it and improve it alot? the version i just bought has the 12 port design with tripple exhaust porting. or is it just not worth the money to get it ported when its already sick. cuz ive seen some vids of your sh*t, especially that one video where the guys ripping around the pond with just the porting done no big bore, that things pimp.

the sonic kit uses the l.a. sleeve but the sonic intake is different then your stock jug. Putting a l.a. sleeve in your stock jug isn't the same as a sonic cylinder. Theres nothing wrong with the vito's cylinder, a properly set up one (ported, head rechambered, forged piston) can make some good power.

wow...looking at 245strokers engine its kinda making me regret my opinion mentiond above...lol..thats a SWEET looking blaster engine stroker !!! nice work.. i dont normaly ask people how much stuff cost but damn stroker, how much do you have invested in that engine? aprox !!!!

If your vito's cylinder hasn't been ported, you'll definately want to get it ported, the difference is night and day

the vitos big bore sucks, i've heard great things about the 240 LA sleeve and its whats in the CT sonics so why not go ahead and get it pressed in the, Flotek do you have any advice? 245 stroker, if i did get the LA sleeve pressed in i would definitely get that ported perhaps by flotek he seems to know his stuff, i'd like to stomp the 450's and 700's through the woods and all the info i can get would be awsome,

the CT sonic cylinder is wayyy different from the vitos or a stock jug with a sleeve kit..it has a redisigned port layout that uses a bigger 250r style intake,triple exhaust with more area than the vitos and a better transfer port layout...it rips..that is what i run..although the vitos can be ported to run hard the CT is a lil better.any cylinder needs porting...stroker or not..
good luck and have fun...I:I

^ exactly. if i were putting that much in. id invest in some long travel a-arms like strokers running(fourplay) and elkas or axis shocks all around. a wide aftermarket axle like a durablue and an extended swinger.

Yea with power you want to upgrade your suspension.... it ALSO is night and day :-D

you could have all the power you want but with no control of the bike you could get beat by a stock blaster on the track. got to have control to have power in my opinion.

whats the difference between vitos 240 sleeve and thier 240 kit. of course i would send the sleeve to get ported and head-rechambered but what is the difference in them if any