Reaction score

Last seen

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • vote for blaster of the month in contest section theres some nice quads to pick from
    I'd recommend going to the auto parts store and getting a vaccum cap for it instead of the hose, with the hose you run a chance of having an air leak and having problems.
    not that i know of. i personally would just take the jug off and replace the gasket, ask flowtech, wildcard, blasterfreek, timyfz. they would probly know of a trick that i dont. sorry man i couldnt help
    i think you can but ive always used gearsaver, search transmission oil or tranny oil in the search
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…