Elka and burgards installation!!!

oh ok cause another guy on here i saw said u were selling him breaks too so i figured u were screwing him guess not he needs breaks! lmao

ok, status report time. got the arms and shocks finished. got the brake lines installed and bled as well.

my local shop didnt have blaster extended brake lines so i bought a kit for a Suzuki Z400 +2 instead. the Z400 galfer kit bolted on with no problems at all and is identical to a blaster +3 kit. so if you are ever inpatient and the shop doesnt have a rake line kit for a blaster, you know this one fits just as well .

my only complaint about the install is that the burgard tie rods are too long. the seem to be tie rods for a +5 kit, not a +4. with the ball joints on the tie rods screwed in as far as they go, there is a large amount of toe-in that i don't like. i like my front wheels to be set at about 1 degree of toe and no more. this is about 15 degrees of toe. as soon as i get a chance, im gonna take these tie rods to a machine shop and have them shortened and retapped.

i'll get more pics of it all assembled the next time i take the quads off the trailer. hang tight, that wont be too long from now.