Ebay

The Ox

Mar 26, 2008
Wisconsin
You know, I should have stayed selling on here. I try to sell some stuff on ebay, and most times its good but every now and then you get some jerk. I have a perfect feedback. I sold some guy my stator cover and now he wont pay. I sent him a question to check if he got my invoice. He said hes on the road and will check when he gets to a hotel. Still does not pay. Then he says he has to pay for his kids ortho bill. Still does not pay. I tell him I dont want this to go into the hads of ebay and then he gets mad and blames me for not getting paid. Says he does not have faith in me. I does not realize that this is a legal contract. What a dillhole. Its only 23dollars. He said he will leave me negative feedback if I try to do anything about the fact that he is not paying it. So in order for me to protect my rating I have to eat my costs of selling it to him. What an a-hole. So if anyone knows of a guy who bought a stator cover on ebay and that has a kid who has braces, let him know to pay or quit bidding on stuff...

that's exactly the reason I check peoples feedback when buying. Some people get hosed with negative feedback when the buyer is clearly a moron. I have been lucky so far but one day I'm sure my luck will run out with e-bay.

hey man report his ass, ebay can fix ur feedback, if he tries to do that sh*t, give his ass a unpaid item strike man, f*ck that ahole

That is really crappy. Sorry to hear that. I don't understand why he doesn't just pay up $23 isn't a huge deal even though it seems like the guy is making it one.

that sucks Ox. hopefully you dont get negative feedback. id tell ebay whats going on so as to avoid drama.

I checked his feedback and its all good only like34 but it seems his wife bought a lot of tampons or something. Anyway, I am going to give him another day to pay. Im not going to respond to his message because he says that by me telling him I want to work it out is harrassing him. I wait and follow ebay procedures. Just pisses me off. Has every excuse about why he cant pay. I think hes just looking for a reason to get out of it. I think his wife chewed him one so now he wants out...

yeah 23 dollars? come on? the guy is just being a dick and a cheap ass, i can spend 23 dollars without blinking an eye! i just spent that on a brady on field jersey!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I think that is an option when setting it up. The guy promised he would pay this morning and then didnt again. I asked whats up and he got pissed at me. I never was mean to him. I even posted a quote from ebay so he knows that its not a joke. I mean if you sell here and a guy stiffs you, thats harder, but ebay is a legal binding contract.