EBAY NERF BARS

2006blasterboy

Nov 11, 2007
If i buy nerfs from ebay(which by the way are alot cheaper) would it matter what kind or does every nerf fit a blaster?

you gotta make sure they're for a blaster not any set will fit. I'm looking right now and it seems the to nicest sets and most reasonable are either the DG or Moose Heel Guard nerfs. They require you to reuse the heel cages but the are pretty good shapped and easy to install. I'm probbably gonna order my set friday. I'm going with the DG w/black webbing, your best bets to go local my guy hooks me up with deals left and right you just gotta become friends with your local parts place guys.

it will tell you what modles there for just search blaster and go through till you find nerfs

i hope your not bidding on the same set i am! hahah, mine is local, from ohio, so if you are, BACK OFF! lol

J/K man, good luck. and yea, your gonna have to get a blaster one, the others are shaped differently/mount different.

yeah I'd see if you can get a deal maybe at the shop. Just be like I'd rather give you the buisness instead of.... he'll probbably be able to come reasonably close to the price.