Driving styles?

B

BlasterUk

Anyone got any tips on riding??

E.g slipping cluth after changing gear.. stuff like that..

I aint used to riding a 2-stroke quad with gears..

So anything would be helpful even if you think its common sense!! Thnx guys

well here are some rules i made for myself along tiem ago

1. do not let the clutch out too fast becuz thats embarrasing
2.wear a helmet!
3.do not do anything beyond your skill
4.be patience when racing
5.fix any problems before you ride
6.follow your damn rules
7 do not EVER let a un-experianced kid ride your quad

2-stroke rules
1. try not to under rev
2. as you are about to change gears let off the throttle, pull the clutch in and then shift then let go of the clutch and give it throttle agian

well here are some rules i made for myself along tiem ago

1. do not let the clutch out too fast becuz thats embarrasing
2.wear a helmet!
3.do not do anything beyond your skill
4.be patience when racing
5.fix any problems before you ride
6.follow your damn rules
7 do not EVER let a un-experianced kid ride your quad

2-stroke rules
1. try not to under rev
2. as you are about to change gears let off the throttle, pull the clutch in and then shift then let go of the clutch and give it throttle agian

Use the cluth when changing up a gear? I thought blasters where crash gear boxes? And you only had to use cluth when going down gears? i never use clutch, ooo shizz :|

Another thing thats embarrassing is when your trying to go from first gear to second but you accidently shift up to neutral. That happens to me all the time.

Another thing thats embarrassing is when your trying to go from first gear to second but you accidently shift up to neutral. That happens to me all the time.
lol that happened to me the first couple of weeks i had my beast but now it doesn't happen anymore

yea in break in i used it but now i never do, i even take off with out it sometimes, just rev then shift down

about the shifting into neutral thing, hahahahha, i do that alll the time when i drag race, and we just sit there and laugh reallly hard...cuz im tryign to shift up quick, and i just...neutral..weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yah, and USE YOUR CLUTCH YOU IMBECILES THAT IS BAD NOT TO USE LMAO, SORRY FOR THE MEANNESS>>>BUT THATS NOT GOOD HAHA

yea lol i got to, but it is just a pain in the woods, when i drove my warrrior for the past 3 years, i never clutched it when i shifted

idk when i started riding a clutch, my dad said its just for taking off, n my uncle never clutches wen he shifts n hes been riding for 20 years