drive sprocket

nonpoint86

Sep 23, 2008
Irvington, IL
all right i'm sure this has been asked a million times but i'm not real sure and cant find it anywhere but on my bike I have a 14 toothed sprocket and I knew you can also get a 12 tooth am I better with the 14 thats already on there or go to a 12 and whats the diffarance between the two

you will have alot more low end power with the 12 tooth
but you will loos alot of top speed

yea i was wondering cause i cant hardly even get this bike to pull a wheelie that well but im prolly better off with the 14 thats on it then i guess to hang with everybody I ride with

well, all u really need to do, is get set, rev to 1/4 throtle and pop the clutch..but keep on the gass after u pop the clutch or else shell stall...and thats how u do a wheelie.. =]

yea but dosent popping the clutch stretch the hell outta your chain? I know that is how you get the front end up and I know how to ride a wheeloe no prob my old 300ex would pull them with ease but seems like this blaster just isnt real tourquie seems to have a lot of topend

my friend runs it and ive ripped his quad. he just doesnt have vf3's, and just a 30mm carb. other than that pretty close to same power and its good.

blasters were made to wheelie. it does look like you have an extended swing arm and that will keep the front end down more than the short stock swinger.