does this look right?

mr_3_0_5

Nov 21, 2008
in a small quiet town
well i refuse to pay forty bucks for a frame clamp so i made one.. anywy does this like its installed right?? seems to work right... just wondering.

toys250.jpg

toys251.jpg

toys252.jpg

toys253.jpg

I think you can mount them about anywhere, as long as they don't interfear with anything else. I think it looks good where its at.

I just picked up a new gibson stabilizer recently and went to put it on the other day and the clamp they provide doesn't even fit on the frame.The closest place it will fit is were you put it.Thats were I am trying to put mine.Looks like I need to make myself one of those.Good job bro.

a stabilizer is like a night and day diffrence if you dont have one get one you wont regret it at all...
the clamp is a 3/4" pipe clamp bent straight and the hole drilled a little bigger for the bolt to go through..

a stabilizer is like a night and day diffrence if you dont have one get one you wont regret it at all...
the clamp is a 3/4" pipe clamp bent straight and the hole drilled a little bigger for the bolt to go through..

I was running a pep stabilizer but I can already tell how much nicer this adjustable gibson is going to be.Thanks for the info I have emt clips by the bucket.lol