did something naughty!!!

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
traded the blaster tonight.... traded it for arecent rebuilt 93 honda cr250r dirt bike.. this thing is fast!! scares the hell outta me!!!! i jumped on the throttle in 3rd and power valve dropped and front tire came up and i almost, pee'd puke'd ejaculated, and sh*t my self at the same time!!!!..

cr250r.jpg

this is my intentions...... buy acheap blaster roller and stick the motor from the cr250r in it along with the hydro rear brake... or trade it for aother quad.. something faster than a blaster if i can

mine....... and the bumper from joedirt i just send out payment for today wil go on the wifes...

like i said gonna trade it for another quad or build ahybrid blaster... if the wife would let me i could have hers cr swapped in two days lol

not exactly a thumper... but its stil big hp numbers stock.. seriously i rode it down the street where the guy lived( in the county on a dead end) and i rode nice in 1-2 to get the feel for it, shifted to 3rd, easyed into wide open throttle, power valve kicked in front tire came up and i let off, it seriousy scared me!!!!,, my indy 500 that was jetted, tuned and clutched didnt even scare me like this thing does

im honestly afriad of it

lol haha thats funny but yea i do the same thing when i hope on a bike cus im use to riden my 4 wheeler just wheelie everywhere i go but im wanten to get a bike some day and get use to it too there fun more of a rush to drive

Good luck with the bike. It is now more imporant than ever to have the proper gear when riding. We're getting older and harder to repair. I was raised on dirt bikes but still got to have respect for two wheels.

my brother had one, it was sracy fast i almost didn't like to ride it because the power band is crazy.

nice trade either way.

i would never trade mine, you would have to offer me some serious sh*t to make me even think of selling, it, good find though, i got too much of myself in my blaster, oh and money and time, lol