Deleting..

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point exactly >[

one person is not ganging up on someone

you came on to a topic which if you had read the first few pages would have realised it was a funny topic and you take it seriously
on your first few posts you call everyone perverted assholes and then constantly cry for attention claiming your the victim
and btw i am not picking on you what so ever my reply was stating the facts and telling you that you were out of order
no need to leave as we all needed help somewhere but to constantly moan for attention when you dont even have a blaster is a bad way of going about it:)

i await your replyB-)

dude c'mon some people are just aholes im sure theirs plenty of ppl that dont like me either just ignore em this place is great!

one person is not ganging up on someone

you came on to a topic which if you had read the first few pages would have realised it was a funny topic and you take it seriously
on your first few posts you call everyone perverted assholes and then constantly cry for attention claiming your the victim
and btw i am not picking on you what so ever my reply was stating the facts and telling you that you were out of order
no need to leave as we all needed help somewhere but to constantly moan for attention when you dont even have a blaster is a bad way of going about it:)

i await your replyB-)

Actually, I did apologize for going out of line. That day was not a good day and taking it out on a stupid thread was, I gues you could say, stupid. But whatever, I do not care all that much. People will not realize why I took that personally, and I will not take the time to share it.
And I am not "moaning" for attention. I just do not feel like I want to be a part of a site that does not want me here. All the negative comments can be left out. I was not really looking for a reply anyway. I was just saying.

um yea they did and you said "no need to post on this thread" and that you found a new forum are you calling me a lier? cause 89custom sure got on to you

Yeah, I posted that but I did not think I clicked the post button since it was not on the thread. You can leave now. You did not have to say anything; this really does not concern you. Okay? Bye.

why is everyone acting like hes gonna kill himself???
if he wants to leave then,

goodbye......

MAN i cant believe u guys...she is just trying to enjoy this site and learn about maybe a future blaster of hers and u guys are calling her retarded....WOAHBLASTER dont leave...im sure some people dont like me but thats there fault!!!

Well are people going to actually give me real tips? Because of the fact that people know I do not know ANYTHING about blasters, they mess with me. And when you say something like "check your right blinker fluid", I am going to be out there checking. (Do not laugh) And be getting pissed and worried because I have no "blinker fluid". Yes, someone tried to pull that one on me.

01 fmf blaster why r u being so rude??...just leave her alone..im sure there was a time when u didnt no anything about blasters

Status
Not open for further replies.