December 21, 2012...

blasterman312

Jul 29, 2007
I'm not going to explain it, you just google it, but the funny thing companies have made 2012 survival kits and sh!t, lmao....ya waterproof matches will save my ass for sure.

But does anyone believe it or not?

nope i dont believe it. go to youtube and type fema and it was talking about killing americans in feb. 2009 and hasnt happen. and this has happend back in the day were they said it would happen then but didnt. its a bunch of BS.

Yeah it is but it will happen one day. I was watching this thing on discovery, and there's a volcano in yellow stone national park that could erupt any time. Its not going to kill all the americans, but it will cover almost all of the united states with ash. When they say these things though, its worst case scenario. Its just a calender that ran out, which doesnt mean the world will end. You have to admit though, it is a little creepy when they said the world will end.

thats why i dont read this sh*t or like when its on discovery cause its gets me nervous... whenever i see this sh*t i just change the channel or page.. their was some sh*t in wally-mart like a while ago saying the world would end on 9/11 sh*t didnt happen...

Ok heres the deal this is the first time that the Myan calendar (AKA the gorgian calendar or something like that) will repeat its cycle in approx 1125 yrs. While this might be important for some unknown reason. my theory is the guy that was making it stepped back and said WTF why am I still working on this thing i'll be long dead by then!

They said that when they fired up the LHC it was going to create a black hole and swallow up the earth but that didnt happen either!

Its bull sh*t. You have to be a sad idiot to belive it.. but it is a scray thought to think the world will all die 12/21/12. its best not to worry about it... just live your life, and have some fun :) thatway if it does happen you won't be sorry.

its nothing just an outdated calender coming to an end
they said the world would end when they activated the collider thingy ma jag in sweden