Custom Blaster - Please rate!

i think it looks damn good for an 89 man.. the seat aint to bad...its just diffrent!! and i can see there is a little custom done, but defiently not a bike to call a pos...trust me..i'v seen worse!!! got any vids of it running?

like said before i'll give ya an 8. its nice. but i'm not liking the seat. maybe if the seat was black witht the leoperd pattern so it wouldn't stick out.

i give it a 7 , only because the seat cover , just MO , but you asked ,i couldnt see it going for more than a grand , but it's custom none the less !!

hell yeah man lol.

thanks for all the good comments.

my rear brake is out of commision. i need a new foot lever, cable, pads and maybe a disk. any idea of how much it will cost? possibly stock, maybe aftermarket too.

i have all that fot sale if you still need

and that blasty onee of a kind so f it if it it flotes you boat then i say its a ten

Good job man!!!!! All I have to say is if you like it ride it.. I saw your video and it def. rips!!!!! I give it an 8 no better yet a 9.5 and the reason is because you have the balls to rock it with that seat and personally I wish I still had my grandpa around to help me do somthin like that... GOOD JOB HOMIE!!!!! :)

a kick in the nuts but whatever. i love this thing and you guys can suck on my ballsack whoever doesnt like it. whats the year matter if it runs like an 04?

and video.
YouTube - Yamaha Blaster sand pit

WTF??? i was beeing nice and wasnt saying it in any bad way, i was being serious about liking it and how good of shape its in for the year...but if your gonna be gay bout it...f*ck ya!!!:-D

darrel, i also was not trying to be mean. i guess if you guys dont know me, you dont know my sence of humor. and just the one thing you said, even trying to be nice it just seemed mean but whatever.

Ordered a bunch of parts i need. finaly geting the back brake all put together. need to fix or get a new kick start arm because it doesnt retract. any ideas about fixing it? someone told me it was just a spring. i hope so.

well lets just drop it then if no one meant anything by it...lol..but you still didnt have to tell me to suck your ballsack!!lol...and no clue about the brake

i would say it looks great to me considering it runs and has alot of aftermarket into it...all i have left of mine that i parted out is a rolling chassis...LOOKS GREAT MAN! props on the seat, real men wear pink and blaster men sit on leopard skin haha...if you want some aftermarket stuff i got the hookup