Crankshaft q's and rebuild input

R

rc450cc

Hello all,
MY daughter Seized her 06 Blaster (Oil pump stopped) and Im looking at rebuilding the engine for her. This is what im looking at doing, and would like your input and/or direction towards this build

Crank Shaft undecided ( Wiseco <standard> or Hot Rod <4mm stroker> or Vitos <standard>)

Piston (wiseco forged <bore size undetermined depending tear down>) heard this is the best on to go with.

Head Chambered if doing hotrod (2mm more)

Oil Block off Now

Degree Key

Reeds, Vforce 3, pyramid, ect..

Can you recommend anything else?

Thanks
Ron

if you want it to really it to fly get a port and polish bigger carb and a new pipe but go with wiseco for the piston they r the best

if your daughter is a begginner rider do not throw in a stroker. yes get wiseco they last longest and are worth it. also block off the oil injection and premix gas by urself. if u have money get a aftermarket pipe if thats not a problem where u live. dg pipes are almost excatly like stock. fmf gives very little advantages v force 3 are good reeds

quitest
fmf&dg give a lil power gain

mid loud
toomey give noticible power gain

loudest
LRD&F7 give a big noticible power gain

you sound like your doing it right....

i have had good luck with the hotrods cranks... std and +4. i use and stock both.

dont forget crank bearings and seals while your there.... i usually use all balls bearing kits.

as for gaskets, i use athena or vesrah, both are very complete kits.

the oil blockoff is a must....

the vforce 3 setup is great too...

we have it all in stock... and im sure i could put together a nice package price for you.... PM me with your final decision. Id love to help

also dont forget a seal kit... we have K&S and vitos in stock, both are reasonably priced and good quality too.

i generally use Wiseco or Pro x pistons in a 2 stroke.