cr125 front sprocket

cheap metal sproket or maybe the front and rear sprokets are lined up write. I have no Idea how that could happen but that maybe the problem

chain is not adjusted properly, and when your riding and banging threw the gears the slip or to much tention in the chain is ripping the teeth off, which means your missing teeth off the rear also, if not your lucky, sprocket sets are reasonable, just save your self the problems and pick up a new chain and sprocket set

chain is not adjusted properly, and when your riding and banging threw the gears the slip or to much tention in the chain is ripping the teeth off, which means your missing teeth off the rear also, if not your lucky, sprocket sets are reasonable, just save your self the problems and pick up a new chain and sprocket set

i think 4cfed is right on with this one

yea it is kinda loose.no teeth on the rear are missing.

the chaines are trickey to adjust on them, BUT its the same concept as a quad, even though a bike will have more swing arm travel, if i rember right, easyest way to do it is to adjust the bike with no one on it but with the wheel on the ground, and you have enough slop in it at that to give about 3/4 to a inch of up and down play in the chain...

my cr 125 and 250 with adjusted this way, the 125 still had the original sprockets on it and the 250s were changed about 2 years ago ( due to gearing change... .. 4th gear wheelies FTW!!! with my 255 pounds on the gas tank it would wheelie in every gear

its easyer to adjust it when two people are doing it, basicly you need to sit on the bike andf make sure when the suspension compresses the chain dont get dangeriously tight, and lift the back end off the ground to drop the suspension and make sure it dont get dangeriously tight... if you think its wayyyy to tight it prob is, suepnsion compressed and fully expanded wil be your tight points