couple of vids from yesterdays 300' dirt drags

^^ some people drag to have fun bro weather win or lose, no matter what. looks to me that he pulled hard in 3rd/4th for the win

Noober that track looks fun bro!! great job on the dirt, looks like you kelp the front down a tad more :)

thanks for sharing

Nive vids bro.Looks like you are having fun in the drag racing scene.Time to tell the wife it's time for a drag build.lol

damn, guess i dont want to know about the girl that beat you then.
but how does it feel to lose to a little girl like that?

damn, guess i dont want to know about the girl that beat you then.
but how does it feel to lose to a little girl like that?

not bad at all, with the wheelie bar, long swinger and tires full of screws all she had to do was pin it and shift. had she been on a trail machine like it was supposed to be it might sting a little but it was a trail mod class and that was a bike built for drag racing so i got a bit hosed but im happy with how i did. the second time i went against her in the bigger class i pulled a huge wheelie and had to let off so it wasnt even close that time. but now i know whats allowed in the "trail mod" class and will be better prepared next time. BUT i did beat the actual trail bikes i went against.

cool vids man but you need work on that holeshot. you should have had that bike fully pinned for a second gear start as soon as that stageing lite droped. also to keep that front end down when launching off the start you need to get youre body more over the bars then transition back over the rear wheels as you launch. practice makes perfect. elbows upI:I

cool vids man but you need work on that holeshot. you should have had that bike fully pinned for a second gear start as soon as that stageing lite droped. also to keep that front end down when launching off the start you need to get youre body more over the bars then transition back over the rear wheels as you launch. practice makes perfect. elbows upI:I

thanks for the tips, again this was my first official time out but we are going again next weekend so i do need to practice :D.

thanks for the tips, again this was my first official time out but we are going again next weekend so i do need to practice :D.

hell yeah man!! good stuff!! find a spot where the surface is similiar to what ur gonna be racin on and practice theose launches!!.. let her cool down in between launches though..obviously dont wanna fry the clutch.. I:I