Godfather to the blaster family
from the magazines etc..

1.jpg

3.jpg

1-3.jpg

7.jpg

bca13db0.jpg

Reactions: blasterman312
yep, started racing blasters in 88 when they first came out. That year my teammate and I won the score points championship in class 23 as well as our class and 9th overall in the baja 1000 on a blaster.

I figured in 03 when I built the blue bike, at full retail for everything and the fab work it cost about $15,000. I could have gone into Alba and bought a brand new blaster off the floor fr less than what I paid just for the shocks.

fronts a 'special' dunlop rovers (not available to the public) 23-7-10 and the rears are kenda scorpions 22-11-8, the rears are nice for the desert, decent cross between traction and slippage to save the tranny and they also 'balloon' at speed growing taller to increase gear ratio

fronts a 'special' dunlop rovers (not available to the public) 23-7-10 and the rears are kenda scorpions 22-11-8, the rears are nice for the desert, decent cross between traction and slippage to save the tranny and they also 'balloon' at speed growing taller to increase gear ratio

ive got the scorpion rear's too awesome tyres imo great grip and if you push it hard enough when you do slide you feel in total control
i didnt know they ballooned at higher speed thats pretty coolI:I

awesome bikes too buddy wish i had the kind of money you had to spend on them

ya those are some badace blasters.....on the 03 i see u have ims pegs. i am looking to purchase some but i was told they wont fit an 06. do you know if this is true?? thanks

ya those are some badace blasters.....on the 03 i see u have ims pegs. i am looking to purchase some but i was told they wont fit an 06. do you know if this is true?? thanks

i'm sure they would as there wasn't any changes to the blaster after 2003 except different color plastics.

also phragle are you running motowoz shocks on that 03 blaster as they look sick B-)B-)I:I

with the pegs, they didnt make the pegs for 03 and newer, I don't know if they do now, they are stainless, so the can be modified if you have a tig welder. Thats how mine are, I made a new pedal mount