cops called

liljatownboy

Feb 24, 2008
forsyth county, GA
so i just got the cops called on me maybe cuz im just running the head pipe. but the cop said keep doing what your doing cuz its in my yard and get this i also didnt have a helment on but he didnt say a word about it

i mean any cop better be like that cuz its my land and yea i got the silencer i just got a 240 jet and it runs the best without it and the cop was really young. and i was like did someone call and he said yea and i said already cuz i was out there for like 5 mins and he went back to his car and i went back to ripping it up right infront of him it was awsome this is the first time were a cop told me i wasnt doing anything wrong

lol yea they cant do anything if your in your own yard. yea but even tho he did say anything to you about the helmet, you should always wear your helmet. thats just my inner safety cop talking. yea ive had the cops called on me befor for riding up the street the cop was cool and was just like we dont deal with atvs much so im not giving you any tickets. the funny part was my bro saw him the other day at a training game. the cop said once he left he had to pull over down the road just to laugh.

1st: If it is outside of the "quiet hours" normally 11pm to 7am you can make as much noise as you want, especially if it is in your own yard.

2nd: You were on private property so you dont have to be wearing a helmet.

So, the reason he was so cool is because there was nothing wrong going on. He was just required to go out and check it out.

thats cool but ive never got the cops called on me for riding. but one of the guys in the train trucks stopped me for riding up the train tracks. and a park ranger i think stopped me on the road.

OMG i know that is sooooo not cool .. I just got my blasty and it was sooo loud the neighbors were out being all bitchy.. Like 5 minutes later .. a cop came. Soo ill just rev it in the driveway for now and piss the neighbors off...

1st: If it is outside of the "quiet hours" normally 11pm to 7am you can make as much noise as you want, especially if it is in your own yard.

2nd: You were on private property so you dont have to be wearing a helmet.

So, the reason he was so cool is because there was nothing wrong going on. He was just required to go out and check it out.

OMG that is sooo awesome!!! haha Now i got an alibi!! I will ride tonight! I dont have much of a yard.. Well probably no yard after all the donuts ill do...