Contest!!!!! A-arm guards!!!!!!!!!!

My blaster is best because it deserves one more chance at winning these before the winner is drawn!

My blaster is the best because" I won't trade it for a real nice 250r quad racer that a local guy has. It's a real sweet one with a fresh rebuild, FMF pipe and new tires. I just can't bring myself to give up my Blaster after all the work I've done.

Random numbers generated May 13 2011 at 12:1:30 by Psychic Science - parapsychology and psychical research
Free educational resources for parapsychology, psychical research & mind magic.

And the winner is…………..04blasterboy I:Iwith post #735, my blaster is the best because 1 i'm havin a crap day

Well hopefully this makes this day slightly better, I will PM you regarding shipping address etc.

I tried to keep up with some of my favorite posts but it just got to be too many pages but here was some of my favorites:

Wheresthericego - my blaster is the best because it gets ridden hard and put up wet

xKronik13x - My blaster is the best because it has two nice, round, hot rear tires.

Darederek - my blaster is the best because your mom
- My blaster is the best because all of my mechanical brakes actually work

Blaner - My blaster is the best because i have deep meaningful conversations with it

Neonnight34609 - My blaster is the best because i ride Demo4o1 on the handlebars in his underoos

04blasterboy - My blaster is the best because it doesn't get angry like my gf does when i smack its ass
- My blaster is the best because crap, i'm hungry too whitty!
- My blaster is the best because it scares off homo's

Dakotademon7 - My blaster is the best because" I can go in the garage and work on it to get away from the wife.
- My blaster is the best because" it's funer to ride then my wife.
- My blaster is the best because" I'm going to install a subwoofer on it.
- My blaster is the best because" it vibrates my balls and I like that.
- My blaster is the best because" my farts sound the same as my F7 pipe and Toomey silencer.
- My blaster is the best because" I would rather have a stranger ride my wife then my Blaster.

Oregondunes – my daughters blaster is the best
because this will my last post and it's the end to all ends. Face it, it's the best......"it pisses excellence" (thats copy righted by Ricky Bobby Inc, not to be used or rebroadcasted in any way without the express written permission)

gixer7502006 - My blaster is the best because she lets me beat her all day and still ask's for more
- My blaster is the best because I never quit giving her money, more than my wife some weeks
- My blaster is the best because I feel bad for Dakotademon7 n his wife
- My blaster is the best because i still have my tors hooked up

Slickerthanyou - My blaster is the best because” -It likes to suck me off after a ride!
- My blaster is the best because" it better than riding the wife and last longer! On no wait, that's what my wife said about me!!

Scotj77 - My blaster is the best because It would never start a contest with an annoying phrase to be included to enter.

98blaster+4 - my blaster is the best because its so ghetto without any plastic that nobody is awesome enough to ride it but me

Nightmare420 - my blaster is the best because my muffler has top of the life aftermarket muffler bearings. guaranteed 35+ HP. =D

Darealblaster - My Blaster is the best because it runs more than it talks

whoa whoa i was almost certain i had the most posts... this was RIGGED!! :p8-|

Dude it was not rigged, I even cut and pasted the generator. I had a feeling that someone might say this, but I actually have never once even talked to 04blasterboy or know anything about him. Yes you put in time to post alot, and I am sorry you lost but don't be a sore loser. I would not rig a contest to give away something, if in fact that had been my intention, I would have just opened a thread and said first one to call dibs gets these.

I was trying to do something cool for the forum so don't appreciate the accusation at all. You can ask 04blasterboy, or search my threads I am 99% certain in all the time I have been on here, I have never had contact with him. And personally yea, I would have been cool with someone I knew winning them but that would defeat the purpose if I just picked someone.

1st of all i was only j/k
2nd, now that i think of it i didnt notice much posts by 04blasterboy. i thought it would be either, neonnight, me, or whats his his name with the 450 blaster and dakotademon. everytime i posted here i was always behind between those guys. idk im just sayin. so dont feel like i insulted u bc i wasnt. i was only joking but like i said since u mentioned it im giving u my opinion now. maybe that ticker thingy is incorrect. but its all good im not buggin out over some a arm guards