Clean off my work bench Round 2

desgre90

Jun 26, 2009
Round 1 was semi successful, but now that the quad is back together I know for sure everything that I want to get rid of.

100_1395.jpg

Everything on the top shelf (minus the bottles on the end) is ready to be packed up. pic's of individual parts are available upon request.

Good Stock Crank

kicker (perfectly useable, just does not return to closed position automatically.

Kicker gear (inside engine)

A set of stock useable clutch basket springs and bolts.

Clutch side crank seal retainer and screw

Clutch side crank gears (2 sizes, for balancer and clutch basket), nut, keyway, and the spacer. (basically everything you need to attach to the crank on the clutch side.)

Stator side cover (may hold on temporarly if I get ahold of freek's case saver to have a backup if I mess mine up... but for now it is for sale)

Clutch side engine cover with oil injection pump. Cover has been repaired with jb weld in one spot. It works fine and removed it off of my quad because I got ahold of a cover that had the block off kit already installed.

Another clutch side engine cover with oil injection block off kit installed.

2 ignition coils. I can not verifiy that they work, but I wouldn't have kept them if I didn't think they would. One of the spark plug boots is slightly cracked right at the opening, but won't affect anything. If your coil went bad you can always swap over your boot onto this wire.

03 +? wiring harness. Connectors do not match what I have on my 95 blaster so it is newer.

set of stock rear 4/100 hubs. Could use media blasted to remove some old paint spots, or just paint over them.

2 stock rubber boot that connects the airbox to the carb. Would be good for someone running a larger carb while using stock airbox, and does not want to cut their stock boot

Rubber boot to airbox mount

Misc. engine bolts.

Transmission parts (pretty sure it is complete)

pro design intake manifold for 26-28mm carbs (stock size). Also have a reed spacer to go with it.

TORS unit that mounts on top of stock carb. Includes throttle cable.

Clutch side engine case undamaged. cleaned with no bearings or seals.

Pair of +4 stoker crank cases that are damaged between the crank area and balancer area.

stock airbox lid that has 8 nickel sized holes drilled, and quite a few smaller holes drilled in the center. I got it off of a friend and claimed he liked to run open airbox jets, but still have the cover on.

Left side front brake Includes brake and hub.

one rear hub

chrome headlight bezel for older style light

headlight socket

rear brake pedal

side peg that the rear brake pedal affixes too

brake rotor

brake rotor with center hub

blue plastic gas tank cover

2 TORS controllers

Misc wiring I cut off of my wiring harness. Still has factor ends if someone could use them.

Thumb throttle for newer blaster (or old with tors delete)

5 wire CDI

Stock oil injection tank, bracket, oil injection light,

few engine sprocket retainer plate

3 genuine yamaha base gaskets

1 genuine yamaha copper head gasket

genuine yamaha cir clip 5 pack (for pistons)

1 genuine yamaha wrist pin bearing

1 yamaha genuine reed gasket

vitos high compression base gasket (metal core / half as thick as stock)

3.25mm cylinder spacer plate

old style rear brake light mount and lense. (no wiring)

stock rear axle (axle only)

Steering Stem with bracket

White Rear Shock

That is a good start... should I find anything else, the list will be updated. Parts are all fair best offer. Thanks for looking!

Greg

Last edited:
shoot me a pm with prices on the pro design intake,
and the rear brake lever (88 - 02 correct ???)

bump. The parts will be going on ebay soon if there is no more interest. Come on guys, make some offers.

Pm me on the---------Clutch side crank gears (2 sizes, for balancer and clutch basket), nut, keyway, and the spacer. (basically everything you need to attach to the crank on the clutch side.)

Oil injection stuff is gone
rear hub is gone (my other pair is still for sale)
front brake assembly is gone
one of the coils are gone
the kicker is gone
the one clutch side cover is gone.
The one peg is gone.
Busted +4mm crank cases are gone.
stock rear axle is gone.
The pair of swing arms are also gone.

Plenty of parts are gone. Hurry up and make a deal with me before I leave for college next weekend.

bump. I'm off for the next two days (thurs / fri) to pack for college/ relax / and get my last minute stuff together so if you want something, shoot me an offer. I leave Sat for school so here is your last chance to get these parts in a timely fassion. Just remember, the more you buy, the better the deal I can give.

Thanks,
Greg