Cigarette prices

o man havnt had berry in a while. red man and cope, are probably unliked because they where probably fine cut, and ya im with yall that sh*t is gross, long cut is the way to go, has any one had skoal vinilla? its AMAZING

i used to love citrus then berry came out i had vanilla and i liked it but it was like to sweet of a flavor for dip ya know?

2nd that! Knew a girl that did the Bandits for a while. Used to dip, chew, and smoke myself. Always smoked a cigarette after a dip/chew. Never could substitute. The el'cheapo patches don't work very well. 21mg tops for the off brand. Nicoderm is 75mg but 3x's the cost. I will try nicoderm on my next go round of quitting. It might just work this time...stress sucks! Or is an excuse, never could distinguish between the two

ya thats true but ive only had it once, they dont sell it any where around me ANY WHERE so my buddies cousin went 30 mins away to get one haha

o man havnt had berry in a while. red man and cope, are probably unliked because they where probably fine cut, and ya im with yall that sh*t is gross, long cut is the way to go, has any one had skoal vinilla? its AMAZING

i actually didnt even read this when i posted about vanilla wierd

fountain?? you want a beak boat??? chop off the beak and the swim platform an your lucky if you have a 35' .. not that Reggie neccisarily builds a bad boat... but the are over hyped and the build quality is nothing like a cig or an outerlimits.

haha fountains were always the boats i liked to see and i would kill to get a hold of a fountain fishing boat i think they are sick but for fishing i would like a 47 ocean or an eggy

don't start with dip.... everybody around the small town that i live near chews it including a good amount of girls at my school i usually chew a can in 2 weeks or less.. depends on moods. grizz was about 4.49 and it went up to a ridiculous price i don't remember..... grizzly WG is mainily my choice of tin. if you a first timer and you try grizzly wintergreen you will f*cking puke and gag beleive me i watched someone throw up in my buddies truck after he tried it for the first time. f*cking backwindow had puke and the seats were stained. i hate the fruit flavors they suck.... vanilla ain't bad but could use some more flavor/buzz..

lately i've been cutting down on tins and taking it easy

when I drove trucks OTR, I ran into a guy on the Coast of South Carolina. He owned one of those boats and informed me that a weekend on the water would cost about $1500. He said he would run at WOT for 10-15 miles and burn 30 gallons of 93 octane. He was running twin chevy 502's with dual quad holley 750 double pumpin' mechanical secondary, high rise, high dollar... That's 3,000cfm Now we're talkin' gallon per mile as opposed to mile per gallon!