Cigarette prices

when I drove trucks OTR, I ran into a guy on the Coast of South Carolina. He owned one of those boats and informed me that a weekend on the water would cost about $1500. He said he would run at WOT for 10-15 miles and burn 30 gallons of 93 octane. He was running twin chevy 502's with dual quad holley 750 double pumpin' mechanical secondary, high rise, high dollar... That's 3,000cfm Now we're talkin' gallon per mile as opposed to mile per gallon!

LMAO i would start a speed boat ride business

amen to that, i try to slow down but its just to hard, i have to dip in school, and it sucks my one buddy i always dip with in school just got busted in math, but where still doin it, addiction suck, aint that the truth?

haha BATTLESHITS thats what we do. ill be in the bathroom 30 minutes at a time then when i walk into class i say sorry it was bad! and my teachers are just like ughhh sit down

haha BATTLESHITS thats what we do. ill be in the bathroom 30 minutes at a time then when i walk into class i say sorry it was bad! and my teachers are just like ughhh sit down

EXACTLY!!! LOL. Me in study hall....

Me " can I go to bathroom?"
Teacher " hurry up"
Me " I dont know about all that"
Teacher" alright well try to hurry up"
Me "alright I will do my best but I can't promise anything....."

lol

when I drove trucks OTR, I ran into a guy on the Coast of South Carolina. He owned one of those boats and informed me that a weekend on the water would cost about $1500. He said he would run at WOT for 10-15 miles and burn 30 gallons of 93 octane. He was running twin chevy 502's with dual quad holley 750 double pumpin' mechanical secondary, high rise, high dollar... That's 3,000cfm Now we're talkin' gallon per mile as opposed to mile per gallon!

running hard a boat like this will burn between 150 and 200 GPH.. boats measure fuel gallons per hour. the new gieco turbine boat is burning 5 gallons a minute, they are trying to ge it down to 4.

think quad maint is expensive...
merc 1075 motors (2 or 3 per boat) have to have the valves adjusted every 15 hours of use, every 75 hours of use, they need to be gone thru. Mercury charges $24,000 an engine for a 75 hour service.. X 3 motors $$$$$$

its like drag racing its about 8000 dollars a pass for funny cars it burns at least 12 gallons of fuel then they blow up like all the time and plus your making like at least 8 passes excluding practice sh*t i mine as well just keep smoking

too many?

Image044.jpg

ahh i see what you mean, photobucket must have delted it, well it was just a picture of like 20 tins in my room haha

seems everyone wanted change ..they just forgot to ask what kind of change