Cigarette prices

phragle.... mercury is right here in fond du lac wi.. mercs main plants and merc racing is just out side of town... except they laid off alot of people and shipped work over sea's. my friends dad worked at merc for the last 20+ years.. laid off with no recalls..

and on the cig prices.. i spend about 9.50 on a pack of marb reds and a25 oz can of monster... the monster is 2.99 smokers are like 6 something apack now.. i try ti chew to cut down on smoking but it dont help...

sh*t my chew is 5 something a can for kodiak winter green... its the only stuff i like, i can swallow the juices from it and it dont make me sick or feel funny,

there are some cheaper beandsa that are high 2's low 3s like husky, timberwolf, long horn, husky is the only one i can stand... FK them sissy fruity flavors, wintergreen is where its at. or straight if need be..

and racer x i send you a internet beer for saring the same feeling on gov taxes that i do !!@#$%&^&*^*(%^&$%^^*(^&*#$%!!!!

agreed straight or wintergreen. straight is the best tho. o and sh*t has any one had hawken or something like that? it is the most sweet, compact dip ever, its 5 a tin and got it by accident once but i was really suprised on how good it was and how diffrent, every thing else kind of tastes the same but you can tell quality but this was just way out there in the dip world.hah

ya but the taste of it is like undescribalbe, its like sweet, but more haha, it looks like you barely get any but its packed in there good

That sucks!!!! Here they are like 4 bucks a pack. I dont know what I will do if they ever get 7 bucks here....I will probably put a bullet in my brain

LOL, all the old people that smoke are know going to help the kids out that have to take on thier debt in the future, funny circle dont you think?