Cheap ($40) hydraulic clutch kit

:( :( :( :(
Well you guys.... im sorry to anounce but , waste of money.

After some modification to make it fit, it came down to try it... bumppp its even harder to pull then my cable, this thing is terrible.....

lol Not trying to be an ass but just what I expected.You get what you pay for.Now it's time for a magura.

could u use a ktm hydro ????????

I guess any good hydro clutch (piston type) will work. It only takes a few steps to make it work!

The first problem will be the slave cylinder mount, we need to, take the original cable mount, make a new mount to match the slave cylinder, and at the same time lowering its mounting position, so that it gets leveld with the clutch lever.
Second step, on the slave cylinder wire, you need to weld or clamp a new tip at just the right length and cut of the excess...
The hydro line length will depend if you have raised handle bars, longer steering steem.

Its cool you gave it a shot , I've done the same thing and sometimes you win , sometimes you lose . yeah some pics of the mods would be nice , so we can see at leat how you ended up mounting it.

Theres really nothing special about mounting it up.

I just bended the mounting plate on the push lever like this...

SDC12890.jpg

SDC12888.jpg

Cut the clutch wire down to size, and weld or clamp a new end tip.
Use original cable mount.
SDC12879.jpg

SDC12881.jpg

SDC12885.jpg

If you can get it for that then yea if it dosint work out you can tell us why it dosent work well help you, if then it dosent work then you only paid like $50 as for me I like my stock motion pro pull on mine just fine. I've had some nasty pull on the levers of my first quads and fornuately for me it toughend me up. well good luck to you hope you see success

If you get the chance to see a show look for a banshee with a see through clutch cover with a lock out clutch I dont think they make them for blasters though but anyway a work of art none the less......