CFM round 2

dustin7021

Nov 2, 2008
commerce twp, mi
www.myspace.com
so once i got my 50 bucks refunded to my account from cfm i left neutral feedback just stating that "shipment was slow, product didnt fit correctly, seller offered partial refund" and i got an email from the owners wife stating

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We have decided to make some changes to the mounting brackets on the Blaster air box. We are now including 2" angle brackets instead of the round piece. We would like to offer you the rest of your money back, $50, if you would remove the neutral feedback. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

i told her that i would remove the comment for the rest of what i paid to get deposited back in my account...these ppl dont like negative remarks on ebay one bit....sooooo i got a full aluminum airbox for 15 bucks...I:I

sh*t i dont care, i think what really made this sink in for them is me saying i would drive the hour north to meet him face to face to handle it, anywho......this is what she just sent me

"Your input has helped us to make a better product.
Thank you."

and u can change feedback but either the seller or buyer can send the link to do it