cell phone

Sex...er Nextel i580. I tlove this phone, except for the one teeny flaw they overlooked which is where the belt clip locks into the phone. There isn't enough rubber around the plastic so after a year and a half it just gave way. I tried super-gluing it but failed because it's a flex part. I need an upgrade anyway.

Rokr is 129.99 after rebate, Glimmer is 149.99 after rebate...so i don't see the big deal in price there. But i will tell you that the Glimmer has had nothing but problems with the touch screen not working. My wife has a rokr and loves it.

You should go w/ the Pearl though. Best phone for the money that we sell right now at 79.99

really so go with the rokr they are better, and does that come with the cord to hook to your phone and to the computer.

I have some sort of LG phone... I always forget the name.... Navigator or Voyager or something... Ask my kids they know better than I do.... All I know is that is is pretty cool.

Like REEDracing said you have to have the ATV permit issued by the state (you take a safety course) if you are under 16.

We actually got checked at the entrance to the dunes so be sure you carry it with you or you will be turned away.

Even with the certificate you need to be at least 12 to ride an atv on the dunes.