Cant get smooth acceleration.

yup. most likely bad trans side crank seal. once you take care of that you should be good to go.

do not ride it until you get it fixed. you could do serious damage to the top end

Few tools, cheap and simple fix, no need to split the cases, do it before you start it again!

do a leakdown test to verify the repair.

if the seal is cockeyed, it's probably not sealed up properly.

how long did you run it? If it was leaking really badly before then It may take a little bit to get all of the oil out of the crankcase.

did you change the plug too? it could be oil fouled

Isnt it the right side he wanted to replace, and not the clutch side? The way I understand it is that burning transmission oil is from the right seal.

The right side is the clutch side. You always refer to things as if you are sitting in riding position

Ya i rode it for like 5 min & didnt change the plug. but comon it should be alredy rideing better from the get go. But how delicate is that seal! dam... i put it in and i thought that was it good to go. i dont know how you guys put it in perfectly straight i found that hard.

Dont want to dampen your day, but if you have been riding it for a while with a bad crank seal, there is a possibility that the piston and rings have been damaged from running with a lean mixture.

Do a compression test, and or take the pipe off and get a look up the port for obvious signs of damage.

You should really try to get that seal in there evenly for it to "seal" properly. Then check and make sure you still have enough trans fluid in the gear case since you have been burning it the top end.

it obviously has compression.. it kicks back and starts up fine.. if it had no compression it wouldn't start.. if it was the plug it wouldn't be smoking up like its doing now so thats a no.. to be honest i think the seal itself is the issue. i'm going to see what i can do. ill get back to u guys.. thanks for the help

ya so i put the seal in..
stopped the smoking but she still lacks power and dosent rev up into the powerband. plus is back fires alot.

what do you guys think?

Backfiring sounds like a timing issue. Did you check your woodruf key to verify it didn't get sheared off?

New plug? Does it still spew white smoke? How long have you ran it since repairing the repair? Leakdown test? Replace left seal? Fresh fuel? Clean carb?

key is fine, put in a new plug after repair, and yes the white smoke is gone. i ran it for 10 min after the repair. fuel is about a month 1/2 old.. i mean i guess ill give that i try but i honestly feel that its more than just fuel..

gota get a leak down tester

Backfiring to me often has me checking the jetting, as sometimes a very lean mix can cause backfire.

What exactly are your mods and what jets are in the carby