bought my son his first dirtbike !!!!!!

daniel3877

Sep 17, 2007
upstate new york
what up all, i had a great weekend !!! my son Seth turned 8 years old this weekend and i bought him his first set of wheels !!! whooo whoooo !!!
i been riding all day since saturday, i bought him a 2003 yamaha ttr 90

http://www.chilli50s.com/images/ttr90.jpg

his first dirtbike, he's doing good, i have the gov turned down on it so he can learn how to shift and not kill himself, its a three speed auto transmission ! i think it'l be a great bike for him to learn on. he loves it and it gives him and i something to do together, he's so use to always riding with me, now he can drive himself and follow me..lol..he feels like a ltitle man now !!I:I

lol...of coarse im gonna mod that lil thing !!!!..its all i can think about ! but i better wait till next summer after he gets use to riding a dirtbike...lol, i dont want him ta get hurt. over the next few weeks i'll try and get some new pics of us riding posted !

lol, id say thats ^ pushing it right now! But awesome little bikes, and hope you guys enjoy yourselfs! Ride on man!

good choice dude, was my first bike too. then i got the blaster, now the yz85... sticking to 2 wheels :p

lol...like i said, no mods anytime soon, i have the gov almost screwed all the way in right now, and it'll stay that way fo ra littl ewhile, i told him after he gets some experience with it that i can do a few things to make it a little faster, i didnt tell him anything about a gov !!! he's smart enough to unscrew it if he knows where it is !!! haha

mxmaine...how old were ya when ya had that bike, do ya think my son is too young ?i hope i aint pushing it with him......i got that bike cause its a 4 stroke and its suppose to be a very reliable bike and easy to learn on

lol, im looking at either at ttr50, crf50, or a rm80 dirtbike just to rebuild, and have. i dont know why, but i really want a dirtbike to screw around on lol

lol ,i was so excited this weekend after i bought it d.jackson ,i went on yahoo ta look for ya ta tell you but ya wernt online ! i think i was as excited as my son ...

i had a yamaha pw 50 when i was with training wheels my dad fabed up rode it for 3 years then got a dingo 8hp go cart, then got a yz 85, then the blaster but i also rode arctic cat 440 cougar, had a few things done to it i think i was only 12 and that thing did 120 mph threw the field