bogs after air filter cleaning

cleaned the emulsion tube too. It was warmer today but last summer i ran it with a 280. doesnt make sense to me should i go to a 270?

The last time it ran fine was in the summer and this is the first time ridding again since then?

I would clean that K and N filter again and maybe even a third time.

Have you checked that float height is correct?

I've had that issue before, for me it was over oiling the filter/did not let it sit long enough before I used the filter.
If it was running fine before you cleaned the filter then I would suspect the filter. just my $.02

I've rode it this past winter and it felt like it ran better but when it gets warm it don't feel like it runs as good

Last thing you want to do is drop your jetting from summer set-up. If anything you should be increasing for cold temps.

As mentioned, trouble started AFTER working on filter that is your problem. That is IF it ran correctly before you messed with it. So, did it?? You were ripping it perfectly, then decided to clean filter?

The intake had a little dirt in it took the fenders off and cleaned it and the filter I'm gonna try to take some of the oil out of the filter when I get home

i bet if you washed the filter it would still have enough oil on it to be good enough?
the foam filter oil that you put on it is very hard to wash completely off.

show us a pic of this troubled filter /carb/intake setup ect...i would love to see it:)

i bet if you washed the filter it would still have enough oil on it to be good enough?
the foam filter oil that you put on it is very hard to wash completely off.

show us a pic of this troubled filter /carb/intake setup ect...i would love to see it:)

very likely the K&N cleaner does not dissolve foam filter oil ?

I took an air compresser and blew some of the oil out runs good not no bogging in top end thanks everyone for the advice!

Reactions: Awk08
glad it is better....and i actually forgot about the cleaner the kit comes with for a minute there:)
i just know foam filter oil is hard to get off :)