bmx meets atv?

Which shadow bars are they?

If there the big bars that are like 28 wide i dont see why not,just need room for the throttle and levers.

Get some fit sky highs for it hahah.

A BMX stem clamps using like 2.5" to 3" of area, my Fly Potencia I had was only like 2" wide, and my Odyssey Skim Milk bars knurled clamp area was about 2.5". I can't imagine the 11B's are any more than that (never had them in front of me). A quad actually uses 2 clamp areas. I think they are like 5-6" on a blasty, never measured.

Yeah. Definitely won't work. You could get a set of the Fly Sky Highs if you want ape-hanger style bars.

BTW any interest in selling the 11b's? My friend may be interested in them, depending on color.

I only have one pic of my old pic sitting still, there are many MANY pictures of me riding however.

I used to be sponsored by Sun Ringle and Psychopath Industries. Then I broke my ankle trying a manual-to-footplant-180, never was the same afterwards.

damn that sux my old best friend had a indoor skate park i used to ride every day i had a foam pit a resi box and spine a halfpipe 2 box jumps in a row and hella other sh*t it was badass but he got evicted cuz of the noise and the landlord was a dick

I used to ride street and dirt. Never did anything with park riding. Disturbing the peace was much more fun.

Since I've been beatin the hell out of myself riding quads my ankle is starting to loosen up a bit. I may start riding again.

damn that sux my old best friend had a indoor skate park i used to ride every day i had a foam pit a resi box and spine a halfpipe 2 box jumps in a row and hella other sh*t it was badass but he got evicted cuz of the noise and the landlord was a dick

Ouch.

I ride bmx all the time,well my bike has a sh*tload missing since i sold them to pay for quad sh*t,and i needed a break from bmx,but im slowly building it back up. I know the napolitans if you've heard of them,friend is best friends with them and we ride and sh*t. I love bmx sooo much,nothing like riding even if you suck just for the fun.

i ride street a lot now my gay as town chases us with a geo tracker to give us $1 tickets wtf and its funny that i got more in my bike than in my quad