bmx bikes

dont get diamond back please..get a kink they are quality bikes. have not had 1 problem with mine.

7828_103383486342539_100000126651748_96006_193775_n.jpg

dude wait and google danscomp coupons i got 20 percent off when i got my bike from there do that and youll save a lot more money

i think i'm gonna get the launch, it looks like a good bike, adn it ahs the gyro's, and yah, i googled it and am gonn a have free shipping and see if i can save more :)

Lot of my buddies have a DK Six Pack and DK Fury's, other buddy has a Haro X5 Race. They ae all really good bikes if you ask me, I was gonna get myself a Redline but at the same time I was spending money, I chose a 400ex over a bmx bike....

bro.... u want an eastern cobra. DAMN! best bike every made for bmx. i rape EVERYTHING on it. its so light, only back brakes (obviously) comes with street tires. kicks but!! i just got it. LOVE IT!!!

dunno if i posted in this.. but if not this is/was my last bike

08 dk clevland fulll 4130 frame, forks, bars and cranks(built for abig boy) 32/13 gearing, iron cross sproket, black sun x5 front rim, blackbox rear rim, orage and black kmc chain.. everything on this bike was black and orange except for the chromoly rear rim, bike was heavy but if your not a sally ass skinny emo biiish its no problem

dunno if i posted in this.. but if not this is/was my last bike

08 dk clevland fulll 4130 frame, forks, bars and cranks(built for abig boy) 32/13 gearing, iron cross sproket, black sun x5 front rim, blackbox rear rim, orage and black kmc chain.. everything on this bike was black and orange except for the chromoly rear rim, bike was heavy but if your not a sally ass skinny emo biiish its no problem

i'm skinny, but muscular, and no emo! i just like screamo music

good lol... most of the kids i see riding bkes here are skinny emo kids wearing the sisters pants and dont have the strenght to toss around a bike.. i usedto race bmx and my race bike wasnt even light... bontrage b1 xl 44/16 gearing.. tok forever yo get moving but didnt have to work as hard down the back stretch to keep speed or pass people, and my gearing would do over 35 mph easy in city roads lol