bmx bikes

haha, yep, that ain't that heavy, i really like it, but i'm just gonna get a u brake for the back and scrap the caliper crap, the blue and greyish stuff looks cool, but i'm partial to the black/glow in the dark, ahah

haha, yep, that ain't that heavy, i really like it, but i'm just gonna get a u brake for the back and scrap the linear crap, the blue and greyish stuff looks cool, but i'm partial to the black/glow in the dark, ahah

Yea glow in the dark seems awesome, and i like blue and black together haha. What state are you in?

indiana,not too many people near where i am, all my friends are sk8ers and i tried and failed at it, my family has a great history with bmx, i used to mountain bike ride but i sorta screwed my mountain bike up while doin a wheelie so i wanna get a bike that i can stunt and it won't break every time i screw up

i liked the kink and everything, but i head heard that the bars strip out on the first day from alot of people on youtube, i hope the stolen one is pretty solid

indiana,not too many people near where i am, all my friends are sk8ers and i tried and failed at it, my family has a great history with bmx, i used to mountain bike ride but i sorta screwed my mountain bike up while doin a wheelie so i wanna get a bike that i can stunt and it won't break every time i screw up

Frack dude, same exact thing here... and i hate the vibrations in my foot going 15-20 mph down a hill on a board with no brakes. lol

yeah, haha, my moms cousin used to be a semi pro bmx'er but never went pro, instead he went to college and became a dentist, and my dads uncles son ( idk what u'd call that) used to go all over the country bmx'ing but quit when he got older, i hate skatboards tho, i bust my arse every time i try to ollie, just don't work for me

well, i may get those, if they work, i was wondering if this will work with front and rear brakes at the same time?
Odyssey G3 Detangler by ODYSSEY

im sure it will

I had a "stolen" bike and it was honestly a complete piece of sh*t. Not trying to make you want something different, but I just hated it. I got a kink gap now and it's awesome..3 years and still not a damn thing wrong with it and i've rode the hell out of it.

im sure it will

I had a "stolen" bike and it was honestly a complete piece of sh*t. Not trying to make you want something different, but I just hated it. I got a kink gap now and it's awesome..3 years and still not a damn thing wrong with it and i've rode the hell out of it.

what type of stolen bike was it?

man, idk what i want, i'm seriously thinkin bout the kink gap XL since i'm 6ft, prolly be a good fit, plus, all i hear is good stuff bout them,but i would really like fulll chromo, i luuv the stolen sinner, but i have heard that the spokes come loose all the time, i like the kink whip, but i have hear of st bars stripping out fast, i like some of the DK ones, but i have heard that they'r crap, and i like the subrosa one, but i hate the color, and i would really like full chromo, ugh, i ahte myself for bein so picky about bikes