bmx bikes

yzrider

Apr 12, 2009
northwest Indiana
ok, i'm sick of useing the skating thread for this stuff, i was gona get the kink whip bike from dans comp, but i wan tot have gyro tabs and front brakes, i just found this flatlander bike from danscomp, check it out, would it be ok for street and some park riding too? i also ride trails a little with the family, just to screw around.
DK Opsis Bike 2010 by DK

if i were you i would never get a dk the only thing this has going for you is the brakes and gyro. the problems with it are, its really heavy, its geared really low for flatland riding, its made for flatland riding only, and it wont be as strong as the kink, if i were you id just go with the kink

if i were you i would never get a dk the only thing this has going for you is the brakes and gyro. the problems with it are, its really heavy, its geared really low for flatland riding, its made for flatland riding only, and it wont be as strong as the kink, if i were you id just go with the kink

x2 on that. Really from the sounds of it, me and you do alot of the same thing, and what i have and i love (up until i got hit by a car and the brakes are messed up) is the Subrosa Salvador Dirt, check it out, great for street, even better for trails, my only complaint is the wide handlebars get a little tight on some trails.

well since there's a thread.....there's a small dirt track with jumps close, and i need to get my fat ass in shape....anybody got any suggestions for a bmx bike for me.

and sorry bout the hijack lol

well since there's a thread.....there's a small dirt track with jumps close, and i need to get my fat ass in shape....anybody got any suggestions for a bmx bike for me.

and sorry bout the hijack lol

Check out some of the bigger Redlines. Oh and if you dont mind whats your weight?150-175 175-200 200-225 225-250 250-275 275-300?

well, i woulkd get a redline, but they'r a lil on the heavy side for me, i'm 140ish, and i want somthin light that i can take to the dirt jumps, and trails, and even the occasional park, and mostly use for big street jumps and fun stuff like that

well, i woulkd get a redline, but they'r a lil on the heavy side for me, i'm 140ish, and i want somthin light that i can take to the dirt jumps, and trails, and even the occasional park, and mostly use for big street jumps and fun stuff like that

Checkout the Subrosa salvador dirt dude.

i like it, but i was kinda lookin for a full chromo bike, that one is hi tensil steel

Yea ik what you mean there. i dont really like kink or dk, because all of my friends have had trouble with them denting, cracking, just stupid stuff. if i remember correctly i was looking at a Stolen, Real nice bikes, and it was full cromo, light as hell... hold on let me look here