BMX AN 4WHEELERS

ME ME ME!!

I ride a DK kachinsky with,primo mix wheel,odyssey m2 front wheel,odyssey forks and sprocket,dk cranks and bars,animal tires and grips,proper brakes,macneil seat and much more.

Ive been riding for like 2 years and love it.

i do i got a mutiny punisher frame primo hula hoop rims, s&m bars and fork and seat, holy rollers, profile cranks, primo pedals. its my second baby it cost me 1500 lol

Back when my brother was doing track, cross country, and football he raced BMX some.Him and a bunch of his buddies that played football raced a season, and never raced after that. He bought a Mongoose expert or something. All polished aluminum, really light and strong. He rode it some after that and now i ride it some. He also has a Mongoose mountain bike that he rides some. There is a BMX track about 15 minutes from me that we used to ride when i was younger, and ive thought about going up there and riding sometime. Its right down the road from our friend that has sleds, and he took his sled on it once. He said the jumps didnt go so well.

I got an old Schwinn Pro Stock Alum. BMX that I freeride, and I have a Mongoose Black Diamond DH MTB I also freeride, plus I have a Carbon Trek US Postal Bike for the long rides, and and an old steel frame Schwinn Traveler road bike commuter. I just filled all their tires up a few hours ago. It's like 60 deg. I want to get some ridding in soon!

Nice guys,i think riding bmx/quads/motocross helps you benefit in each. If you learn to handle a 200 pound bike over doubles you can surely handle a 26 pound bmx bike over them.

i ride my gt dyno b4 they got bought out by schwin its one of the racing bikes so its light and easy to whip :)

I currently have a haro and a gt, actually, the same exact bikes as reed. Just different colors, and years. Haro backtrail x3 its a freggin tank but I LOVE it. Then I got a GT Mach One. Peice... Then as far as parts and frames I have another backtrail, two early 90's performers (GTs), a dyno air, another LIGHT haro and some other little parts. I love riding bikes, but I like quads better when the blastys running good.

I've got a stock Diamondback DB78. Its heavy as hell. I've got a few friends that are really into bmx-ing but i never really got into the whole doing tricks and crap like that.