BMX AN 4WHEELERS

used to ride in 8th and 9th grade, then got out of it when i got old enought to get a car. got back into it last year, forgot how much fun it was :) i was riding a crappy mongoose my friend and i threw together, then i bought an 07 DK Six Pack off a kid we met from riding. we had a set of trails in the woods in latrobe for that got built bigger by the week, it was just gettin awesome when someone came in and plowed them :-(

so we started last week diggin some at my friends farm. we made a really small table and double for my friend to learn on, and workin on a medium almost vert 3 pack, and startin to pile dirt for a large table and double. here's a pic of me hittin the odd-lookin step up we built between 2 trees.

Bmx2ndHit.jpg

I currently have a haro and a gt, actually, the same exact bikes as reed. Just different colors, and years. Haro backtrail x3 its a freggin tank but I LOVE it. Then I got a GT Mach One. Peice... Then as far as parts and frames I have another backtrail, two early 90's performers (GTs), a dyno air, another LIGHT haro and some other little parts. I love riding bikes, but I like quads better when the blastys running good.

haha ya i got a haro backtrail x0 and a mach one pro

I have been riding bmx for a long time. I have a custom built Fit. Almost every part is primo or animal. I also have a Khe reverse freecoaster. Its pretty fun to chill out with friends and go out riding.