Feb 4, 2009
Minnesota
www.hookit.com
problems bleeding you brakes try bacK bleeding them through the bleeder

you can make one with a pump oil can and a hose

41KDuEFp-8L._SS400_.jpg

41Z9PcuvO%2BL._SS400_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great info lasx.This is what I use and works great everytime.I bought one afew years ago and now use it on cars,trucks,atv's,dirt bikes etc. Makes things alot easier.Worth the $25 or so to get it.This one is similar to the one i use just mine is a little better made than a harbor freight tool.lol

Brake Bleeder and Vacuum Pump Kit

188803_1891363441810_1173210030_2201793_5941879_n.jpg

[SIZE=+1]Take your (clean)1 quart pump type oil can and fill with fresh brake fluid. (Always use fresh fluid. Miss-Stored or older fluid can absorb water.) Put another length of clear plastic tubing on the end of the oil can nozzle and clamp air tight. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Pump until most of the air is out of the tube (This is why it's clear) For us south westerners clear swamp cooler line works great for this. Run the line from your pump or oil can direct to the bleeder fitting. It is critical that there are no air leaks between the pump and bleeder fitting. Pump until no air is visible in the line coming out of the top of the master cylinder. You want the old fluid to drain into the catch container, this will also flush your system of any contaminants at the same time. Dispose of the old fluid responsibly. Honda can't even bleed'em this good! You will be amazed at the responsiveness of your brakes and clutch. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Again, Keep the brake fluid OFF your paint. Brake fluid tends to make great paint remover.[/SIZE]
http://www.blasterforum.com/miscellaneous-16/brake-bleeding-help-34854/