Blasty Chain Sliders

Jan 27, 2008
north nj
well while batt and i were fabbing up some more case savers and oil pump covers we deicided to give it a break and try something new, and heres what we came up with. everyones chain slider has crapped out at one point or another, either broke or rubbed through, well we have designed our own, this is our first prototype, its a 2 peice slider that fits around the chain and bolts together. its a bolt on mod thats alot easier than taking off ur chain to replace the stock slider
we have also made a top and bottom chain roller too, another simple5 min change, unscrew the old one and bolt the new one in
we would like to get 40 shipped for the complete set of 2 rollers and a chain slider

slider6.jpg

slider5.jpg

slider4.jpg

slider3.jpg

slider2.jpg

slider.jpg

damnit, i woulda got a set sent with the other parts.
oh well , i cant afford it today anyways.
Mark me down for a set i will definatly take them off your hands within the next few days

no prob bud, u have a stock swinger right? we have to make 2 different designs, 1 for stock swingers and 1 for aftermarket swingers or swingers from the swingarm shop

It's nice to see someone designing and building stuff!!! on the chain slider, it looks sweet, the alum piece on it can be painter polished or anodized to match the bike which would look sharp. only thing I would change would be to make the very bottom part that the chain slides on an insert and sell spare inserts. when it wears out, all one would have to do is pull the 2 bolts t the bottom and replace the insert. would probably be easier to manufacture that way too. just buy a long strip of delrin the right width and height 3 or 4 feet long. run it down a table saw with a dado blade for the notch.

its funny u say that, that was how the first one was gonne be made. just like u said a replacement block that just bolts in, we will prolly make up a new one with this design, thanx for the input bud

Heres the new ones we did today, these new ones now have the replaceable wear block that the chain slides on, just unscrew the bolts and put in a new block, pretty much the last chain slider youll ever have to buy, there are 2 types, one for stock swingarm and one for the swingarm shop swingers also we designed a sweet looking insert for the stator cover, this peice just kinda blings up that side a little bit and matches the chain slider

slider5-1.jpg

slider4-1.jpg

slider3-1.jpg

slider2-1.jpg

slider-1.jpg

slider6.jpg