Blasters back Friday!

yo im getting mine back from the shop on friday too!!!! +3 stroker crank...... .40 overbore....new top end and bottom end.....all wiseco sh*t in it....cant wait for it to be broken in...by the way...is the post on breaking in really how to do it cause ive never headr of that b4

I broke my YZ85 in by just barely hitting the powerband and shifthing. I only went through the first 4 gears on the first tank of gas. Then on the 2nd tank I got in the powerband alot more through all gears but I was only in 6th for about a second. By the 3rd tank you should be able to "ride it like you stole it." This is how I am breaking in my Blaster because my dirt bike still runs perfect.

yo im getting mine back from the shop on friday too!!!! +3 stroker crank...... .40 overbore....new top end and bottom end.....all wiseco sh*t in it....cant wait for it to be broken in...by the way...is the post on breaking in really how to do it cause ive never headr of that b4
Since your getting a new piston I suggest you follow the how to thread but I suggest doing an extra Idle cycle or two just because this helps get the piston heat treated, when just replacing rings this is not nearly as important. Just remember to have a fan blowing on it for the idle cycles Since it not broke in yet the friction is outragous and it will get hot fast since there is no air flow around the fins. the more air flow the better

yeah dog. what i did to break mine in is i did the whole let it cool thing, and the warm up to go ride (which (duh) should be done all the time) and when i rode, i kinda beat on it but i take it easy some places, then let it cool, beat it a tad, cool, beat it a little harder, cool, beat it a little more harder, cool, wheelies and sh*t, cool, wheelies and basically full out, cool. And it may not seem plausible to me or many other people, but i have a computer on my blasty that tells speed, and i was mid 6th and it said 75. Is this possible? idts.

im puting in a stroker next year but sofar with my port and wiseco prolite piston it rips..

Yeah, shes the fastest quad ive ridden, thats fer damn sure. Kills my Ozark through the trails and sh*t and acceleration but topend it lacks a tad cuz my ozark is pretty close (on topend).

i might need to get a stroker sooner just to say i have one lmao but it would put me over the 200cc mark

Heck yes it would. 206cc biotch. but you would still kick my ass, the stroker i can honestly say that i cant tell the difference. Because i had never ridden a stock crank-blaster so dont ask me.

lmao im looking into a new pipe first... either like a vitos fat bastard or a shearer custom from kennedy

blasterrebuild003-3.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eu1QWAIZGBw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eu1QWAIZGBw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>