Blasters back Friday!

Yo coreyownz how much did ur rebuild cost you....just talked to the mechanic doin mine...im goin to pick it up and the total came to 928!!!! i sh*t myself!!!

well i did it myself... so the piston rings gaskets ristpins and sh*t was $98 from my dads friend from parts unlimited than the p&p and miled head was free cause he owed my dad an ass load for building his shop..

shutup. I kinda got lucky i sent mine to the shop, cuz they cleaned all the metal chunks out, and they told my about my lower end. i figure i would have spent even more if i just threw a topend in it.

why not just get a manual and do it yourself? they are aircooled to itll take you like 4 hours maybe

your blaster is japanese lol. The transmission pretty comes out after you get the cases split, i would take it out anyway if i split them, just to see how they were wearing and such

I know lol, thats why i saud your bolt was japanes. only decent manufactures that arent japanese are TM, KTM, GasGas, and ATK if you consider them decent. And just becasue they have a 700 doesnt mean they are a good bike builder

no, ATK has a 700 2 stroke MX bike, but it probly handles like sh*t. Yea Yamaha makes good stuff though, only failures are thier R1 really, when they went from 5 valves to 4 valves per cylinder