blaster roller time

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
just got off the phone with the guy with the roller i wanna buy... no motor no lights no wiring... everything else is there....

$200 bucks, says its in good condition, meeting him at 6 pm tommrow to look at it and 99.9999 % positive im buying it!!! unsure of year or color. but ya can bet your ass ill have pics up right when i get home with it!!!

side note.. DONT kick start a cr250r dirt bike with skate board shoes on.. fkr kicked back on my and fkd up the inside of my ankle.. scrapped up and bleeding.. gonna be a nasty bruise for sure :">

nice man thatd be nice and effin fast, o and i always use gym shoes to kick start stuff i dont have riding boots, and side note, dont kick start something in sandals :)

Right On Back On The Wagon,lol.

My Triz Being The Front Kick In Tennis Shoes Busted Open My Shin
In 2 Places Until I Pull Started It,lol.

hahahah I learned not to wear skate shoes the first time i kicked started a yz250 lol

I was limping for a week lol

just got off the phone with the guy with the roller i wanna buy... no motor no lights no wiring... everything else is there....

$200 bucks, says its in good condition, meeting him at 6 pm tommrow to look at it and 99.9999 % positive im buying it!!! unsure of year or color. but ya can bet your ass ill have pics up right when i get home with it!!!

Is it a Blaster or what kind of roller?

yes blaster roller...

its the guys friends quad, he bought a diff one that he said was a 'racing' set up so im guessing he got that +3 armed +2 swingerd one i was trying to get a few weeks ago, he said everything is there complete roller ready for a motor, said plastics are in good shape... so i may have to build 'bad biish 2'

lol that would mess with ppl build anothe rone identical to my old one with more power...

even though a stout blaster motor in it would be fine for me.. doubt i cound find one here in wi to trade the cr250r for could prob sell it for enough to buy some used stuff??? 240bb ported would be fun enough.. and the cr swap would be sick!!!... well figure something out

A good pair of crutches should come with every dirtbike sold!!!
DSC00516.jpg

And if your wondering it is left hand kick.

I had a Husqvarna 250 2 stroke dirt bike a couple years ago that looked really similar to that and kicked ont he left side also.

my buddie has a suzuki quadzilla w/ a 560 kit and he uses EXTREME caution when kick starting that big boy lolI:II:I