blaster and banshee pars for sale.

if anyone is interested in the whole thing let me know. minus a bracket and exhaust, and the parts mentioned in first post it dont have. first person with 200 takes it all. want it out of my garage. will not ship the whole thing so if you want it. plan to pick it up. may deliver a short distance for a fee.

also still have 88 banshee forsale. 1500 obo. get off the boy toy and step up to a real quad. link in a previous post to a craigslisting with pics.

how about rockford that makes more sense for me, i didnt realize where janesville was till i pulled it up, sorry

how about rockford that makes more sense for me, i didnt realize where janesville was till i pulled it up, sorry

yeah rockford is fine bou tthe same distance for me. will have to charge $20 for gas though. i will send some pics when i get home from work. soon after 2pm

banshee has been sold.
no read cage sorry. was already sold.

still have blaster $200 many good parts. frame, engine peices, rear end, plus many more

FMF exhaust was sold last friday
I have no plastics,

if interestedin parts please ask with a price, expect 15.00 average shipping charge. this is for UPS shipping and tracking numbers ect.
please note i am not interested in stripping the motor to pieces. will sell all of it togeather. this is incase the frame and other items dont sell i can build a blaster if time and money permit. but for now still many parts for sale. first to ask is first to get response. first to pay gets parts. prefer paypal.

i have pretty much everything except plastics, exhaust, front fender bracket, rear caliper, and some misculanouse parts... about 95% complete still. as i have mentioned before would rather just sell the whole thing as one to avoid parts laying all around. looking for $200 for it all. will deliver up to 50 miles for free. if you buy the whole thing. if you would like some pictures please send me your e-mail.