blaster a-arms/spindles have about 3" of play

frankin blaster

Aug 14, 2012
weirton wv
ok so the title says exactly what im having a issue with.

i put my blasty on my quad lift. lift it up till the front wheels are off the ground. now i put my right hand at 12 and my left hand at 6 i can push and pull both top and botton around 3" when i set the quad back on the ground my front wheels are cambered in at the top example looks like this just not as bad ----> / \ <------.... do i need new a arms? new spindles? or both please help me :-/

ok so the title says exactly what im having a issue with.

i put my blasty on my quad lift. lift it up till the front wheels are off the ground. now i put my right hand at 12 and my left hand at 6 i can push and pull both top and botton around 3" when i set the quad back on the ground my front wheels are cambered in at the top example looks like this just not as bad ----> / \ <------.... do i need new a arms? new spindles? or both please help me :-/

sounds like u need eaither new top a arms, or bushing. both are pretty cheap.

sorry forgot to mention this i did new wheel bearings and new top/lower a-arm bushings didnt mess with the spindle because coming down from the top a-arm is about a 2" rod with a welded washer on it idk what the heck my brother did with this. we have had it new since 89 and i went away into job core because i was always in trouble in school when i came back it was all jacked up

sounds like something took a hit and is warped like crazy and the bushings are bad too. post pics to help us get a better idea.

sorry guys didnt get a chance to take pic's i did manage to tare it all down thought and to me it seems my spindles are on backwards/upside down my pinch bolts are on the bottom and not on the top like every one else's so today im ordering another set of top/bottom a arms. gonna flip my spindle's the right way and bolt it all back together then ill check back if any one reading this has good decent a arms they wanna sell please contact my on this thread letting me know the whole total i need ones that are 2001 or newer i believe they need to have the threaded ball joint on the bottom and a pinch balljoint on top thanks again guys